13 Nov 2017
- WRAP DISHES IN CLOTHING – Saves money on bubble wrap AND packs your t-shirts in one swoop.
- COVER LIQUIDS IN PLASTIC WRAP BEFORE PUTTING THE LID ON – No spills or goopy messes = genius.
- PUT STYROFOAM PLATES IN BETWEEN BREAKABLE PLATES – Cheap and Quick!
- PUT SCREWS AND SMALL FURNITURE ACCESSORIES IN A PLASTIC BAD, TAPED TO THAT PIECE OF FURNITURE – You’ll be able to put the cot back up, right away.
- THREAD YOUR NECKLACES THROUGH STRAWS – Tangle free and brilliant.
- USE GLAD PRESS N SEAL TO FREEZE DRESSER DRAWS – They become their very-own moving boxes.
- PACK BOOKS INSIDE SUITCASES – Those things get heavy – throw them in a suitcase to make them easier to transport.
- PUT PILLOWS AND BLANKETS IN GARBAGE BAGS – Keep them relatively clean. You can use them as padding between furniture in the moving truck.
- PACK ESSENTIALS LAST – Things like your tool belt, an overnight bag and any toiletries/needs for baby or kids should go into the car last.
- LABEL YOUR CORDS.