13 Hampton Court, Lansdowne NSW 2430
Sold for $255,500
Sold in record time !!! House - Property ID: 892053
Be quick for this rare small acreage with a well appointed 3 bedroom home located in the peaceful and friendly village of Lansdowne.
- Situated in a sought after position in a quiet cul-de-sac with a serene rural outlook
- Plenty of room to move on this large 9,733m2 = 2.4 acre block all on town water.
- Room for all your toys, caravans, boats, or even a pony.
- This home consists of 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, living, dining, rumpus room and an extra toilet in the laundry.
- 8 panel solar power system on roof
- Perfect for the man on the land with shedding galore including:
12m x 5m carport attached to house, a separate steel garage 6m x 4m with 6m x 4m awning and paving and a recently added new steel 3 bay shed 12m x 7m - work benches and shelving included.
- Designed for year round comfort with ceiling fans throughout as well as a wood combustion fireplace and R/C air conditioner in lounge and a split system air conditioner in living/rumpus room.
- The block is fenced into 3 paddocks with ring lock wire on two paddocks.
- Dual access from Hampton Court as well as access from Kew Lane
- Well positioned close to Recreational ground, Bowling Club, River and boat ramp. Just 15 minutes drive to Taree and 20 minutes to the beaches at Harrington.
- This one will not last long please call Susan on 0427 569 009 for inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 9733 m2