11 Macquarie Street, Coopernook NSW 2426
Sold for $290,000
Invest or nest - forget the rest! House - Property ID: 906834
This low maintenance, brick veneer home offers great quality and the best value for money in the picturesque village of Coopernook.
- 3 Bedrooms all with Built-ins
- Near new paint and carpet throughout
- Extra large double garage (one auto door with remote) and 2 side areas for caravan or boats
- Comfortable patio/bbq area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- Purpose built sun room/rumpus off dining room
- Tidy kitchen and bathroom
- Year round comfort with a split system air con and ceiling fans in just about every room
- Disabled access from the rear of the property
- Just a short 5 minute drive to public boat ramp/ pontoon and historic family friendly Hotel (location photos used)
This home has plenty to offer and is well worth an inspection.
Would rent for $310-$320 per week
- Sun Room
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced