6 Rob Roy Place, Harrington NSW 2427
Sold for $599,000
Another one SOLD on first inspection House - Property ID: 917247
You will be awestruck by this truly impressive home of generous proportions inside and out with care and attention to every detail.
- Four extra large bedrooms, with the massive master bedroom including a huge ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, double shower and double vanity.
-Extremely thoughtful design features at the construction phase are abundant throughout this home including: plentiful storage options, security system, ducted vacuum system, reverse cycle air conditioning,, retractable fans and plantation shutters. Superior quality soft furnishings ensure this home is both stylish and supremely comfortable.
- Everything has been thought of with loads of tiling through the high traffic areas and exceptional quality carpeting all combine to make this remarkable home simply beautiful.
- Contemporary open plan kitchen, living and dining with an indispensable study nook. Formal lounge and dining.
- An elegant but functional chefs quality kitchen with stone bench tops including a 3.9metre island bench with waterfall sides and top of the range appliances together with a 900mm AEG under bench oven and glass cook top, glass splash back, polyurethane door and drawers and a super sized walk in pantry.
- The inspirational kitchen leads seamlessly onto a huge north facing entertainment patio, with retractable blinds installed on the outside perimeters for all seasons entertaining.
- The extraordinarily wide 20m frontage has allowed plenty of room for a purpose built side access with exposed aggregate slab and lockable gates designed to fit even the largest recreational boat/ caravan.
- 720m2 block of land with the building dimensions at 323.7m2. This home is tastefully bedded in with manicured lawns and gardens and superbly constructed pathways.
-Located in a private cul-de-sac with less than a 60m walk for access onto golf course (for club members).
- This immaculate home is one of the best you will ever see in this price point and is must to inspect for any discerning home buyer.