23 Macquarie Street, Coopernook NSW 2426
Developers, Investers or homebuyers take note! House - Property ID: 937251
- Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
-A large historic residential/commercial property currently incorporating a firmly established business as a general store with Lotterys outlet and 200mn2 of shop space
- Your choice to continue the business, start another one or close it and extend your home into the massive shop space
- Currently a 2 bedroom residence with a sleep out & shedding galore plus heaps of room to store machinery, trucks etc
- A huge elevated 1860m2 block of land with potential for a dual occupancy (STCA)
- Situated in the friendly river village of Coopernook just 2km's from highway & 10km's from beaches at Harrington.
-A thriving community with the Historic Coopernook Hotel, Post Office, Public School & located just 15 minutes to Taree.
- Secure this golden opportunity for now and for the future....$390,000 plus (SAV if you keep operating as a general store).
- Building Size Approx. - 300 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 1860 m2
- Walk In Pantry
- Sun Room
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced