23 Macquarie Street, Coopernook NSW 2426
Village shopfront Huge Block and residence keen to sell! House - Property ID: 937251
Lifestyle Change is waiting for you now! Vendor keen to sell....make an offer!
Opportunity in the village to re energise this local business to it's full potential.
-A large historic residential/commercial property currently incorporating a long established business as a general store with Lotterys outlet and 200m2 of shop space
- Your choice to continue the business, start another one or close it and extend your home into the massive shop space
- The other alternative is to create a dual occupancy development on the block subject to council approvals
- Currently a 2 bedroom residence with a sleep out & shedding galore plus heaps of room to store machinery, trucks etc
- A huge elevated 1860m2 block of land with potential for a dual occupancy (STCA)
- Situated in the friendly river village of Coopernook just 2km's from highway & 10km's from beaches at Harrington.
-A thriving community with the Historic Coopernook Hotel, Post Office, Public School & located just 15 minutes to Taree.
- Secure this golden opportunity for now and for the future....$390,000 plus (SAV if you keep operating as a general store).
- Building Size Approx. - 300 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 1860 m2
- Walk In Pantry
- Sun Room
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced