40 Hogans Road, Upper Lansdowne NSW 2430
Sold for $425,000
SOLD in just 4 Days!!! Lifestyle - Property ID: 979032
This is your chance to experience all the joys of an idyllic rural lifestyle without all the hard work.
- Set on just over 2000m2 (1/2 acre) and surrounded by larger rural holdings allowing you to borrow the spectacular mountain scenery and peaceful views from beyond your fence.
- This lifestyle property is complimented by a stylish 3 bedroom home with an adjoining single garage/workshop with remote door
- Just 18 years old and built to last with solid construction of split masonry block, colorbond roof and beautiful polished floorboards throughout.
- Enjoy the spotless white country-style timber kitchen and walk in pantry with a stainless steel range hood completing the picture
- This home is designed to perfectly capture the peaceful views from both the timber verandahs and from every room via the handmade bespoke timber windows and doors leading the eye out to the elegant gardens, assorted fruit trees and to the green paddocks and through to the rocky outcrops beyond.
- A solar hot water system, a split system air-conditioner, a slow combustion wood heater, an enviro-cycle, and two huge rainwater tanks further accentuate the easy maintenance and comfortable livability of this property.
- Located in an elevated position to catch the North Easterly breezes in Summer and also good frost protection in Winter, this home has a perfect North to the rear aspect for year round comfort.
- Only 200m of gravel road and all of the conveniences of the village of Lansdowne (approx. 10 minutes) and just 20 minutes drive into the large center of Taree on a tar sealed road.